Troop Policies and procedures. These are documents that would be useful to parents, leaders and scouts.
- Troop 727 Policies and Procedures – All Scouts, parents and leaders should be familiar with these policies
- Troop 727 Emergency Mobilization Plan – Procedures to follow if the troop is mobilizing to help in the aftermath of a local emergency, or disaster
- Troop 727 – New Parent Guide – Helpful for new parents learning about the troop
- Troop 727 Campership Guidelines – If scouts need financial assistance these guidelines spell out how to apply
- Troop 727 Campership Application – Application for a campership
- Troop 727 Super Scout Policy – Our troop has a program designed to reward wearing uniform appropriately and participating in scouting
- Troop 727 Check Request Form – If you need to request a check from the Troop for any reason, such as reimbursement, please complete this form
- Cub Scouts vs. Boy Scouts – A quick chart showing how Cub Scouts differs from Boy Scout for new crossovers and families
These files are either part of our required files for campouts and events, or are helpful files when planning adventures.
- Activity Consent Form – Used for Every event in which there is an overnight stay
- Medicine Form – Used to describe medications Scouts/Adults need on events and campouts
- Summer Camp Packing List – Used as a checklist for when packing for summer camp
- Ransburg specific Packing List – For Ransburg summer camp
- Backpacking specific Packing List – For backpacking trips
These files are useful for the Patrol Leader’s Council.
- PLC Meeting Agenda – Useful for creating an agenda for the PLC meetings to keep you on track
- Troop Meeting Plan – Useful for planning Troop Meetings
- Super Scout Uniform Inspection Sheets
- Patrol Award Sheets – Patrol leaders can use these to help track progress toward the Troop 727 Baden Powell Award and National Patrol Honor Award
- ILST Powerpoint – Used as the baseline for the Introduction To Leadership Skills for Troop training. It can be modified by the SPL and instructors
- ILST Facilitators Guide – Guidelines on giving the ILST material as an instructor
- ILST Position Descriptor Cards – Useful handout at the ILST course to remind scouts what their role is supposed to do