Tuesday, October 20, 2015: Weather Merit Badge
- Who: Scouts who have previously signed up
- What: Weather merit badge and Weather Balloon Launch
- Where: Meet at IHM, Acree Hall
- When: 4:00 PM
- Uniform: Complete Class A, MB Sash optional
Friday, October 23-24, 2015: Skill Advancement Day-Camp Michaels, Union, KY
- Who: All Scouts who want to work on Skill Advancement or Assist the Scoutmaster with Teaching Advanced Crucial Outdoor Skills to Webelos
- What: Skill Advancement and Mountaineering
- Where: Camp Michaels, Union, KY
- Drop off scouts at 6:00 PM on Friday 10/23
- Pickup Scouts at 6:00 PM on Saturday 10/24
- Uniform: Class A
- What Else?
- Scouts should bring their own food with eating utensils (bowl/fork)
- Lunch will be served by the troop
- Bring proper equipment needed to complete scout skills (I.E., Compass)
Sunday, October 25, 2015: Troop Meeting
- No Troop Meeting
“Teaching Advanced Crucial Outdoor Skills”
The Scoutmaster really needs scouts with the rank of Star, Life, and Eagle on this short camp at Camp Michaels. Please consider giving him a hand.
TACOS.6 is a great opportunity for older and younger scouts. Older scouts can enjoy managing small programs, mentoring and teaching younger boys, all the way to high adventure activity. Younger boy scouts can work on advancement skills and teach WEBELOS boy scout skills as well.
- One night at Camp Michaels, each scout is responsible for their own food. The troop will serve Chili/Spaghetti for lunch.
- No Cost for this Camping Trip to beautiful and rustic Camp Michaels. Woo Hoo!!
Adult Survey Fundraiser: Adults, we need your assistance on November 10th with a fraction of your time between 3:00-9:00 PM. The Spaghetti Fundraiser only produced 60% of what we earned last year. Please consider this date and place on your calendars. An email with sign-up link will be published shortly.
Recharter 2017: Did you know Recharter is approaching soon? Recharter is when Boy Scouts and Adult Scouters reestablish membership for the next year. Deadline for recharter is December 7th. Why wait? The troop committee has made it super simple this year and you can complete in 2 easy steps. Go here to start the process.
Go HERE to sign up…
Summer Camp 2016: Did you know that Troop 727 will be going to the Grand Canyon for Summer Camp Next Year? This is another once in a lifetime Scouting trip. The summer camp committee is working out the details and will keep you updated.
The troop is selling the Coleman Hooligan 4 Man Tents.
There are 2 prices: $35 and $55. All tents purchased in 2013 are $55. Come choose your tents. They are in great shape and have a lot of life in them.
Fall/Winter Troop Apparel – Sweatshirts, Polo’s, Red Caps and Beanies.
Order now for fall, winter and Christmas! These make great gifts for the special Scout on your list.
Order will be placed the week of October 12th.
- Sweatshirts w/ Troop logo embroidered-$22
- Polo Shirts w/ Troop logo embroidered -$21
- Name on shirt, embroidered -$3
- Baseball Caps w/Troop logo embroidered-$12
- Beanie Caps w/Troop logo embroidered-$10
- Dri fit T-shirts now in stock – $12.
To place an order, click HERE. When you place your order, please list size, quantity, and name(s) that will go on the sweatshirt/Polo. If no name, please list- No Name.
Any questions, please contact Melinda Hamm at email@example.com