Troop Activity Happening This Week
Friday-February 13-15th, Winter Camp-O-Ree
- Who: Scouts who have registered-See Who’s Camping
- What: Trailblazer Winter Camp-o-ree
- Where: Camp Michaels (Drop-off/Pickup is at Camp Michaels)
- Drop Off: Friday, 2/13 at 5 PM
- Pickup: Sunday, 2/15 at 10 AM.
- Uniform: Class A
- Packing List
Summer Camp 2015
Summer Camp 2015 will be at Ransburg, Indiana this year. The dates are July 26-August 1, 2015. Cost is $285. Below is the payment plan if you would like to break up the payment.
- February 8th Payment: $71.25
- March 8th Payment: $71.25 (Must have 50% of payment)
- April 12th Payment: $71.25
- April 26th Payment: $71.25
- Final payment deadline for troop is May 1st
- Ransburg Summer Camp.
February Troop Activity:
- Winter Camporee at Camp Michaels-February 13-15. Klondike Sled event centered around antivirus in an apocalyptic aftermath. Are your “prepper” skills intact?
- Pack 727 Crossover-February. PLC, Scoutmasters and New Scout Coordinator
- Kentucky State Capitol Visit-February 27th
- Merit Badge Challenge-February 28th
Scout Strong Fitness Program: We have started the Scout Strong Fitness program on January 18th. It’s not too late to join in. In the next 8 weeks scouts and adults are encouraged to exercise daily, log your fitness activity for 5 of 7 days and 6 of 8 weeks. Once you complete the program you receive the presidential fitness award and can wear on your uniform permanently. Bring the online certificate to your scoutmaster and you will be presented with the award patch. There is a link on our web page.
Troop Apparel: Troop Sweatshirts, Polo’s and Red Caps/Beanies.
- Polo Shirts-$21
- Name on shirt-$3
- Baseball Caps w/Troop Logo Embroidered-$12
- Beanie Caps w/Troop Logo Embroidered-$10
To place an order click HERE. When you place your order, please list size, quantity and name(s) that will go on the sweatshirt/Polo. If no name, please list- No Name