Thursday, August 20th – Committee Meeting
- When: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Location: Via Conference Call
- Who: Troop Committee Members. All Scoutmasters and parents are welcome.
- Event Lead: Mr. Ihrig
- If you wish to attend the meeting and are not on the Committee please email Mr. Wood at email@example.com at least two hours prior to the meeting so he can get you the conference information.
Sunday, August 23rd- Online Troop Meeting
We are tentatively trying to hold our Order of the Arrow elections at this meeting. We are still working out the details with the lodge, but we need at least 50% of our troop present to vote! Please make plans to attend this upcoming meeting.
- All Scouts: 4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
- Location: Zoom Meeting (Details will be sent prior to the meeting via email)
- Who: All Scouts and Adult Leaders
- This will be an Online Troop Meeting
- Please wear your uniform – Class B for summer!
The next Troop Meeting will be held online on Sunday, August 23rd. The next online advancement meeting slots are scheduled for August 13th. You can sign up for a slot on our Sign-Up Genius form.
- November 22nd is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Winter Court of Honor
You can contact Mr. Wood or Mr. Goetz to get an address to mail payments to.
Personal Management Merit Badge
Mr. Ihrig is going to be starting a merit badge group for Personal Management merit badge. If you’d like to start this badge please contact Mr. Wood to get your digital blue card signed. Please let us know by August 28th.
Troop Spirit Wear!
We are trying to sell through our existing stock of which we have limited quantities and sizes. Please contact Mrs. Ihrig for more information. We will also be doing an ordering opportunity soon if we don’t already have your sizes in stock.
- Cotton and Poly Red Troop shirts (Class B or Activity Uniforms)
- Youth: M, L – $12.00
- Adult: S, M, L, XL: $12.00
- Adult: 2XL: $13.00
- Beanies (Winter hat): One size fits all: $10.00
- Water Bottle: $10.00
- Bag Tags: $2.00
- Car Magnet: $4.00