Wednesday, December 16th, – PLC Meeting 6 – 7 PM
The last PLC meeting of the year is scheduled for this week. The PLC will be meeting to plan upcoming meetings and events. If you can not make the meeting please contact the SPL. If you are a patrol leader and can’t make it, plan to have a replacement from your patrol attend in your place. The SPL will be sending the Zoom meeting out to the PLC.
Thursday, November 17th – Committee Meeting
- When: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Location: Via Conference Call
- Who: Troop Committee Members. All Scoutmasters and parents are welcome.
- Event Lead: Mr. Ihrig
- If you wish to attend the meeting and are not on the Committee please email Mr. Wood at email@example.com at least two hours prior to the meeting so he can get you the conference information.
Saturday, December 19th- Digital Game Night 6 – 9 PM
The PLC has arranged for a Digital Game Night on Saturday, Dec 19th from 6 – 9 PM. You don’t have to be there for the whole thing, but dropping in and out may make it hard to get into a game.
Please sign up on the Sign Up Genius. Only Scouts who have registered will get the meeting invite link. This is so the PLC can plan games and activities.
- All Scouts: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Location: Zoom Meeting (Link will be sent prior to the event via email on Saturday)
- Who: All Scouts and Adult Leaders
- All games will be scout appropriate and conducted over Zoom. No game will require a download and should be playable via a browser, or directly within Zoom. Depending on the number of scouts coming they may break into multiple groups.
Contact Mr. Wood or Mr. Goetz if you need to send any payments in, or have questions about the scout accounts.