Thursday, June 4th – Online Advancement Meeting
- When: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Two 30 minute slots
- Location: Via Zoom Meeting
- Who: Scouts who have signed up
- Event Lead: A Scoutmaster
- We have two slots from 7:00 to 7:30, and from 7:30 to 8:00. Each slot can hold ONE scout
- For Rank advancement
- A few hours prior to the meeting you will receive an email with a Zoom meeting link
- Note that the slots will be closed out if no one signs up by Wednesday night
- Sign up for a future advancement slot!
Saturday, June 13th – Drive-in Court of Honor!
The first Court of Honor of the year is this Saturday afternoon. We will be recognizing the achievements of the boys over the past several months. Please make plans to attend. These ceremonies are designed to help showcase what your scouts have been up to and celebrate their achievements. You should be receiving an email this week about instructions and RSVP.
We will be doing giveaways for all the families that attend, as well as a few door prize giveaways from the Scout Shop! There will not be a meal served at this Court of Honor, so you may wish to bring some drinks or snacks with you.
Due to COVID 19 restrictions we are having a Drive-in Court of Honor. We will be following the rules to keep social distancing, as well as asking folks to keep one empty parking space between vehicles when they park. We will have everyone call in to a conference line number so that they can hear the MCee and presentations.
- When: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Location: IHM Parking Lot
- Who: All Scouts, Families, and Adult Leaders
- Scouts should be in Class A uniform
- Please do not get out of your vehicles except to retrieve awards which will be brought to the vehicles
Sunday, June 14th- Online Troop Meeting
- All Scouts: 4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
- PLC Meeting is scheduled at 3:30 PM via Conference Line
- Location: Zoom Meeting (Details will be sent prior to the meeting via email)
- Who: All Scouts and Adult Leaders
- This will be an Online Troop Meeting
- Please wear your uniform – Class B for summer!
All in-person troop meetings and activities are currently on hold. The next Troop Meeting will be held online on Sunday, June 14th. We will have scheduled online Advancement meetings most Thursdays for the next several weeks.
- August 9th is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Summer Court of Honor
- November 22nd is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Winter Court of Honor
You can contact Mr. Wood or Mr. Goetz to get an address to mail payments to.