Thursday, May 14th – Online Advancement Meeting
- When: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Two Slots
- Location: Via Zoom Meeting
- Who: All slots are currently filled for this week
- Event Lead: A Scoutmaster
- We have two slots from 7:00 to 7:30, and from 7:30 to 8:00. Each slot can hold two scouts.
- For Rank advancement
- A few hours prior to the meeting you will receive an email with a Zoom meeting link
- Sign up for a future advancement slot!
All in-person troop meetings and activities are currently on hold. The next Troop Meeting will be held online on Sunday, May 31st. We will have scheduled online Advancement meetings most Thursdays for the next several weeks.
- August 9th is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Summer Court of Honor
- November 22nd is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Winter Court of Honor
You can contact Mr. Wood or Mr. Goetz to get an address to mail payments to.
Merit Badge Books on Kindle
The BSA has started putting out more of the Merit Badge Books on Amazon via Kindle. You can find all the Eagle Required pamphlets and several of the elective pamphlets now. You don’t have to have a Kindle device to use these, as you can also purchase and read via a kindle app, or via a browser on the Amazon Cloud Reader.
The BSA also publish the first few pages, along with resources, of every merit badge in PDF form on their own website. These PDFs are free, but do not have full content. They do have the most up to date requirements and some resource links, which for the most part can be used to track down a large part of the material needed to earn the badge.