Wednesday, November 18th – PLC Meeting Online
- When: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Location: Via Zoom Meeting
- Who: Members of the PLC (Including SPL, ASPL, Scribe, PLs, Troop Guide, and any APL filling in for a PL)
- Event Lead: SPL
- If you are a patrol leader and can not make the planning meeting, please contact the SPL and ensure that someone from your patrol can be present.
Thursday, November 19th – Committee Meeting
- When: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Location: Via Conference Call
- Who: Troop Committee Members. All Scoutmasters and parents are welcome.
- Event Lead: Mr. Ihrig
- If you wish to attend the meeting and are not on the Committee please email Mr. Wood at email@example.com at least two hours prior to the meeting so he can get you the conference information.
Sunday, November 22nd- Online Troop Meeting
- All Scouts: 4:00 PM – 4:40 PM
- Location: Zoom Meeting (Details will be sent prior to the meeting via email)
- Who: All Scouts and Adult Leaders
- This will be an Online Troop Meeting!
- Please wear your uniform
The next Troop Meeting will be held on Sunday, November 22nd. The next online advancement meeting slots are scheduled for December 3rd. You can sign up for a slot on our Sign-Up Genius form.
- November 22nd is the last day to turn in Patrol Award sheets prior to the Winter Court of Honor
You can contact Mr. Wood or Mr. Goetz to get an address to mail payments to.
It’s Recharter time, so please take a moment to complete the Recharter form and let us know if your scout is coming back in 2021 or not. Payments are due by Dec 1st unless you make other arrangements. Even if you complete the Recharter form your scout will not be added to the roster unless the dues are also taken care of.
This has been a hard year for all of us. Please do not allow financial hardships to cause your scout to miss out on the Scouting program. If the dues are an issue, please reach out to Mr. Wood or the Treasurer and we will ensure we make arrangements.
Hold the Date: Saturday, December 5th
We have several things coming up on December 5th. The first is that we will be helping with a “Cookies with Santa” event at IHM. This will be a drive-thru event where the scouts can help distribute the cookies and our families can help by supplying some cookies for it. More information to come!
The second event is that we plan on having a Court of Honor at the Sheriff’s office that evening. This is a tentative plan currently and will be dependent upon the current community numbers for COVID. We will have more information about this after the Committee meeting next week.