Toop Activity This Week
Friday April 24th, Cincinnati Observatory Trip
- Who: Scouts who preregistered
- What: Cincinnati Observatory in conjunction with the Astronomy Merit Badge
- Where: Meet at IHM, Acree Hall
- When: Meet and depart at 7 PM/ Return at 11 PM
- What Else? Bring MB workbook, notebook and pen
- Uniform: Class A
Saturday April 25th, Court of Honor
- Who: All troop members and their family
- What: Court of Honor (COH)
- Where: Camp Michaels Amphitheater/Fire Ring
- When: PLC-3 PM
- COH starts at 4:00 PM sharp
- Uniform: Class A with Sash
Troop Meeting, Sunday April 26th
- Who: Scouts and Troop Leaders
- What: Troop Meeting
- Where: Acree Hall
- PLC: 3:30-4 PM
- All Scouts: 4-6 PM
- Uniform: Class A
May is a great month to collect Superscout points!
Survey Fundraiser: Thanks to everyone that helped out. Don’t forget to complete and mail in the survey if you were one of the chosen to take it home.
All the yearbooks have been accounted for. If you would like to order one please go HERE to get one. They are $20…We will submit a final order on May 1st.
The following people need to pick up their books:
- Zachary Hagins
- Andrew Hirsch
- Mike O’Connor
- Andrew Topmiller
- Xander Cummings
Summer Camp 2015
Important: At this point you should have paid 50% of summer camp tuition. Register Here if you want to go to Summer Camp. It’s not too late to sign up..
Summer Camp 2015 will be at Ransburg, Indiana this year. The dates are July 26-August 1, 2015, Cost is $285. Below is the payment plan if you would like to break up the payment.
- February 8th Payment: $71.25
- March 8th Payment: $71.25 (Must have 50% of payment)
- April 12th Payment: $71.25
- April 26th Payment: $71.25
- Final payment deadline for troop is May 1st(Finalizing payments after this date, there is a $25 late registration fee due Ransburg)
- Ransburg Summer Camp.
Scout Strong Fitness Program:
Some of you may be completed. Print off your certificate or completion email and give to your scoutmaster. This is an ongoing program, scouts and adults are encouraged to exercise daily, log your fitness activity for 5 of 7 days and 6 of 8 weeks. Once you complete the program you receive the presidential fitness award and can wear on your uniform permanently. Bring the online certificate to your scoutmaster and you will be presented with the award patch. There is a link on our web page.
Troop Apparel: Troop Sweatshirts, Polo’s and Red Caps/Beanies.
- Polo Shirts-$21
- Name on shirt-$3
- Baseball Caps w/Troop Logo Embroidered-$12
- Beanie Caps w/Troop Logo Embroidered-$10
To place an order, click HERE. When you place your order, please list size, quantity, and name(s) that will go on the sweatshirt/Polo. If no name, please list- No Name